New product: Cloud View
Cloud View was created to allow a better visualization of the cloud infrastructure hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services). With Cloud View you can:
- Verify the status of an EC2 instance or EBS volume.
- Check the consumption of CPU and credits of “T” type instances (t2.medium, t2.micro, for example).
- Check performance metrics of EBS volumes.
- Visualize AWS costs by product and account.
New way of getting in contact with our support service
In order to facilitate the contact with Unit Platform’s support team, a chat tool was made available within the platform. Through the chat, it will be possible to request the opening of tickets and/or clarification of doubts.
To open the chat, use the icon shown below:
After opening the chat, just type a message and the support team will get back to you.
- New dashboards for devices, services and groups: new dashboards were created within Multisite Monitoring to replace the defaults provided by Business Metrics. Default dashboards that were customized are still available through Business Metrics.
- Performance data projections: for services monitored by Multisite monitoring, it’s possible to create projections and try to prevent possible service failures. To know more about projections, read this article.
- Document upload: created a repository to upload files to the platform. This feature is available at Options > Documents.
- Fixed various minor errors and layout adjustments.