- Asset Management notifications: this feature allows sending notifications of hardware and software changes via e-mail and Telegram. The system can generate notifications in case of:
- New devices registered in Unit Platform;
- Addition/removal of softwares and updates;
- Hardware configuration changes.
This feature can be accessed at Asset Management > Notification configuration.
- New report: Device usage per user. This report shows which users use a device the most. This feature requires using Unit Platform Cloud Agent version 6.0 or newer.
- New visualization: Network Consumption. This interface shows an overview of the amount of traffic (RX, TX) the monitored network interfaces are generating.
- Create a getting started wizard to help the new users use Unit Platform for the first time.
- The page “Monitoring status” was renamed to “Monitored items”.
- Included the network interface type in the automated service discovery in Multisite Monitoring.
- New Multisite Monitoring plugins:
- SQL Server – Query execution: this plugin allows executing generic SQL queries and monitor the result.
- Agent – Event Viewer: this plugin allows searching the Windows event log.
- Device latency: checks the ICMP response time for a device (RTA).
- Fixed a problem when trying to login to the platform using Safari in some Smart TVs.
- Various minor bug fixes and layout adjustments.