July 20, 2018
- Created a new Asset Management report to list all Microsoft Office licenses detected by the inventory.
- On the Asset Management’s main page there is a new link directing to the list of devices that haven’t been updated in the last 30 days.
- In Business Metrics there is a new method of visualization of data retrieved by SQL queries. From now on, it’s possible to choose to create a bar graph when creating a widget of the type “SQL Queries”.
- New plugins to monitor Oracle databases within Multisite Monitoring:
- Oracle – Query execution: this plugin allows executing generic SQL queries and monitor the result.
- Oracle – Connected users: checks how many users are connected to the database.
- Oracle – Session usage: checks the percentage of sessions used.
- Oracle – Process usage: checks the memory usage of the Oracle process.
- Oracle – Tablespace usage: checks the disk usage by tablespace.
- Various minor bug fixes and layout adjustments.